Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: BTC Installed

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Batoutahell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2000
    Posts
    356
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It only took me about 2 hours, which is probably twice as long as it should take, but not too bad for me. I'm a little disappointed with the packaging. Jackson Racing did not provide enough wire connectors, didn't include any vacuum tubing, or an in-line vacuum tube connector. I guess that's what I get for buying an early model. I've got mine set at 4 clicks from the minimum position, which I believe means that it will retard my timing .4 of a degree per pound of boost. My J&S lights up on occasion, but not enough for me to retard further. I'm real impressed with the off-boost response that the unit gives back, and I'll be tuning the BTC further with my J&S over the next few days. Overall, I believe the BTC is a satisfying mod.

    ------------------
    '00ITR#739
    JRSC, Walbro FP, JR intake, J&S SafeGuard

  2. #2
    Inactive Member mr detail's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    61
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was hoping that whoever you guys purchased this item from would alert you to what you were going to need to buy when you received it.
    I am glad it is working for you though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •